Get Employee News based on the areas of interest you select! This service is for FCPS employees only.
ALL employees should log in as follows:
1) Use the "Forgot Password" link to re-set your PASSWORD.
2) Your USERNAME is typically* the name used in your FCPS email address, followed by .fcps (dot fcps)
SAMPLE username: Jane.Newcomer.fcps or jane.newcomer.fcps (Usernames are not case sensitive.)
Be careful to use dots, not the @ symbol.
Do not add “.org” at the end!
Do NOT change your Employee News username.
*Your information is uploaded from PeopleSoft. In rare cases, PeopleSoft has a different version of your name than the FCPS Outlook email system.
3) After logging in, to select SUBSCRIPTIONS, use the "more" symbol (3 white horizontal lines in the upper left) and then EMPLOYEE NEWS.
4) Choose the types of Employee News you want to receive. SAVE.
5) Also visit the FCPS section under SUBSCRIPTIONS to select all the district-level news you'd like to receive (such as links to FCPS TV/YouTube videos, the Superintendent's blog and more).
6) In your Account Information, you may add a mobile phone number/carrier/verfication code to get emergency-closing TEXT messages and
a secondary email address if you like; do not change your primary email address.
FCPS is committed to providing you the information that you need.
For assistance, please contact Dian.Nelson@fcps.org.
To view archived messages click the icon at the top of the page that looks like this:
Publishers do not archive non-public job notices that are for employees only.